The new Hardcase (318) is a high quality case that offers superior protection, functionality and security when transporting Skyline Systems.
The Hardcase is precision moulded and is constructed using a 3.2 mm High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for maximum toughness and features moulded internal padding in the Lid and Base for added protection. The Hardcase features an integrated lock system.
Additional features include wheels that are serviceable as wells as a sturdy carry handle, a pull handle and a foot stop to assist in stabilising the Hardcase while adding / removing the equipment.
- Moulded tough HDPE construction
- Stylish, strong tubular design with slide in lid
- Moulded internal padding
- 3 length settings for multiply system configurations
- Distributed payload for easy lift effort and increased stability
- Recessed transport wheels that can be field replaced
- Security lock system
- Integrated tow handle, carry handle and foot stop
- Unique compact storage design
|External Width: |
360 mm (14.2 in)
|External Length: |
400 mm (15.7 in)
|External Height: |
1295 mm (51 in)
6.80 kg (15 lbs)