Litepanels® brings Fresnel into the 21st Century
Litepanels introduces the first LED Fresnel that’s ideally suited for today's cutting edge broadcast work. The revolutionary daylight-balanced Sola ENG provides controllability and single-shadow properties inherent i a Frensel light, but utilizes just a fraction of the power of conventional fixtures.
Like all Litepanels, Sola Fresnels feature instant dimming from 100% to 0 with no noticeable color shift. Plus the Sola ENG offers beam control of 70º to 10º. Designed for on-camera or stand mounting, the Sola ENG provides manual focus and dimming control via camera-like erganomic controls. Output is fully flicker free, and remains consistent even as the battery voltage goes down.
Power Efficient and Lightweight
Employing Litepanels' utra-efficient LEDs, Litepanels Sola draw just about 1/10 the amount of power to provide the same illumination of a conventional tungsten Fresnel, with very little heat generation. The cool-the-the-touch feature of LED lights not only cuts down on air conditioning requirements, but since they don’t require heat dissipation and protection necessary for conventional Fresnels, the Solas weigh only 1/3 as much as their HMI and tungsten predecessors (and have no external ballasts).
ADVANTAGES FOR VIDEO & STILL
- Proprietary Heat-Free LED technology
- Produces bright, HD friendly light
- Integrated dimmer 100% to 0 with no noticeable color shift
- Flicker-Free light output
- Eco-Friendly - Uses up to 95% less energy
- 50,000+ hours of LED life
- Highly Efficient
- Instant restrike
- No ballast necessary
- Size: 4” x 4” x 5” (102mm x 102mm x 127mm)
- Weight: 10 ounces (.28kg)
- Power: 30W (equiv. to 250W tungsten)
- Power Requirement: 10-20VDC
- (tradtional ENG Batteries) Via 2-Pin D-Tap power cable
--> Download PDF Datasheet