The Elements EV3 Flyweight DSLR Shoulder Rig features Ikan's new EV3 Quick-Release Baseplate System for use with small DSLR, mirrorless DSLR, and micro 4/3 cameras, and small camcorders.
Straight Rig Design
With no offset, the EV3 Flyweight's straight rig design is perfect for cameras with flip out screens. The straight design is also well-suited for camera operators who like to use external monitors or EVF systems.
EV3 Quick-Release Plate
The EV3 baseplate system enables you to quickly and efficiently mount and dismount your camera - simply press one lever and the quick-release button.
The Anti-Rotation plate prevents your camera from rotating out of alignment.
The height of the EV3 baseplate can be adjusted to adapt to different cameras.
Integrated Tripod Mount
Four 1/4"-20 and four 3/8"-16 thread holes line the bottom of the tripod mount for various mounting options.
Lightweight Shoulder Pad
The unique shoulder pad gives the EV3 Flyweight Rig a comfortable point of contact with the operator's chest. This allows the operator to get a better feel by pushing the rig against the body.
Using a mesh-like grip texture, the new EV3 handles provides a strong grip for any hand.
- EV3 Elements height adjustable quick-release plate system with anti-rotation camera plate
- Designed for DSLR, Mirrorless DSLR, Micro 4/3, and small camcorders
- Lightweight shoulder pad with counterweight bag system
- Two textured non-slip grip rubber handles with 15 mm rod mounts
- Integrated tripod mount with four 1/4"-20 and four 3/8"-16 thread mounting points
- Includes a pair of 18-inch 15 mm aluminum rods