Tilta's ES-T17-A is an impressive and versatile camera rig for the professional shooter. It is the only form fitted cage compatible with all six versions of the Sony a7 full frame mirrorless camera. The cage is designed to fit around the hot shoe mount with easy access to the battery and side compartments. Among its many features include more than a hundred threaded hole mounts, a cold shoe mount and a 15-mm baseplate with an integrated lens adapter.
High Quality Construction
The ES-T17-A consists of a fully enclosed unibody rig made out of a single piece of CNC machined aluminum.
Sony a7 series compatibility
The camera rig is designed to perfectly fit the entire Sony a7 series of mirrorless digital cameras.
Grip and Record
Start/Stop remote trigger wooden handle handcrafted out of Brazilian rosewood
A 15-mm Light Weight Support (LWS) baseplate with an integrated lens adapter comes with the ES-T17-A. The lens adapter is compatible with EF to E-mount or PL to E-mount Metabones adapters. A second lens support bar is also included.
The quick release rail design allows the ES-T17-A cage to easily connect or detach from the baseplate.
NATO Rail Top Handle
A NATO rail mounted Top Handle is included with the ES-T17-A camera rig. It can be adjusted into four different positions and the top handle also features a cold shoe mount.
- Fits all of the a7 series full frame mirrorless digital cameras
- Fully enclosed unibody camera rig made out of a single piece of CNC machined aluminum
- Arri standard rosette wooden handle with start/stop trigger
- 15 mm light weight support baseplate with an integrated lens adapter support
- Lens support is compatible with EF to E-Mount and PL to E-Mount Metabones adapters
- Compatible with Sony's XLR-K1M and XLR-K2M audio adapter (requires realignment of top-handle or optional mount TT-E06)
- Quick release system quickly unmounts the cage from the baseplate