Especially designed for the latest range of DSLR cameras and digital camcorders, the Air tripod system offers its users impeccable performance as renowned by Miller’s award-winning Compass, Arrow and Skyline product ranges. Photographers enjoy soft take-offs, super-stable pan & tilt moves and smooth fluid stops.
--> Download PDF Datasheet
With a focus on user-friendly design, the Air tripod system delivers: genuine fluid head technology; a wide payload range up to 5kg; selectable counterbalance; bubble-levelling, and a strong, lightweight alloy body supported by the versatile Solo Rapid-Lock tripod. It is the perfect combination that suits on-the-move, outdoor shooting conditions, as well as fixed-site, teaching or studio environments.
Whether a professional, a hobbyist, a teacher or a film student, if you are passionate about videos and stills and want to get it right the first time, the Air tripod system is the preferred and affordable choice.
The optional CAT 2092 Accessory mounting block 1/4" can be fixed to the side of the head by using a 4mm hex key. This mounting block accessory can be used for mounting viewfinders or other accessories. The Ball level stud (13mm) is easily removable so the head can be mounted to a 3/8" screw flat base applications.
* GENUINE fluid head pan & tilt technology
* A wide payload range up to 5 kilograms
* Selectable counterbalance system
* Slide release camera plate
* Camera plate choice: 1/4" & 3/8" or 1/4" & pin
* Camera screw mounting block underneath for storing your extra 1/4" and 3/8" camera screws
* Easily removable mounting stud
* Optional accessory mounting block
-->Download Additional Datasheet