Miller’s AIR LW tripod system is purpose-built for HDV photo-videographers who want genuine quality and a TRUE fluid head at an affordable price with 3 years warranty. This premium product with proven solid alloy build quality is a perfect lightweight stable companion in a traditional tripod configuration for shooting both videos and photos in all types of rugged outdoor conditions.
Whether a professional, a hobbyist, a teacher or a film student, if you are passionate about videos and stills and want to get it right the first time, the Air tripod system is the preferred and affordable choice.
The optional CAT 2092 Accessory mounting block 1/4" can be fixed to the side of the head by using a 4mm hex key. This mounting block accessory can be used for mounting viewfinders or other accessories. The Ball level stud (13mm) is easily removable so the head can be mounted to a 3/8" screw flat base applications.
* GENUINE fluid head pan & tilt technology
* A wide payload range up to 5 kilograms
* Selectable counterbalance system
* Slide release camera plate
* Camera plate choice: 1/4" & 3/8" or 1/4" & pin
* Camera screw mounting block underneath for storing your extra 1/4" and 3/8" camera screws
* Easily removable mounting stud
* Optional accessory mounting block
| Construction: |
| Maximum Height: |
1467 mm (57.8 in)
| Minimum Height: |
757 mm (29.8 in)
| Mounting Standard: |
75mm Ball Levelling
| Payload Capacity: |
5.00 kg (11 lbs)
| Payload Range: |
| Transport Length: |
967 mm (38.1 in)
--> Miller Air Brochure.pdf